Welcome to Meiners Safety!
We thank you for visiting our website. We hope our website shopping cart will help make your purchasing experience faster and more efficient! If you have any questions about the process, just call us at 1-888-800-6730.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, AmericanExpress and Discover and PayPal. Terms may be offered to established customers.
Prices are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed. Orders will be billed at prices in effect at the time the order is received. Please note: Some items show a $0.00 price on the website – These items will require being quoted. Pricing questions may be directed to us by phone or emailed requests.
The shipment of orders is subject to approval by our Credit Department.
Customer Service - Hours of Operation
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Monday through Friday
Number: 888-800-6730 Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also FAX us:
Transmit Orders, Inquiries, and other communications by FAX to: 502-261-7104
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION POLICY
- Return requests must be approved, processed, and returned to our distribution center within 15 days of the original invoice date
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee
- All approved RMA’s must include the RMA number and be in sellable condition as determined by Meiners Safety or the returned merchandise will be returned to the customer and denied credit
- If the return was necessitated by our shipping mistake we will pay for the return freight, otherwise freight is the customer’s responsibility
- Non–stock, discontinued, and special order items will not be available for returns
- Claims, shortages, damaged or defective goods must be reported within 10 days after receipt of shipments. Claims for shortage or damaged material caused by common carrier must be noted at the time of receipt and filed against carrier responsible. The value of defective material is the limit of liability.
Freight Charges to be determined per order. Certain restrictions and rules apply to chemical products. If you have any questions, please confirm those items with our Sales Department.
* Standard ground shipping rates do not apply to orders being shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Customers in Hawaii or Alaska choosing standard ground shipping will be contacted by customer service to determine shipping costs and method before their order is processed.
UPS – Ground, 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air for shipments up to 150 pounds, shipments over 150 pounds will be sent via freight carrier. All material shipped via freight carrier must be unloaded by the receiver. Additional charges for special delivery and/or handling are at the customer's expense and must be paid at time of delivery.
NOTE: UPS does not deliver to a PO BOX, so please supply an alternative mailing address, or your order may be delayed.
You may request other methods by calling 888-800-6730 or emailing us at email@example.com
2012 © Meiners Safety. All Rights Reserved.